Jul 6, 2006

And a fun time was had by all!
















































While Amy and the kids were still in town -- and after the excitement of the wedding -- we were able to spend a couple of afternoons at Tom and Sherry's. They have a beautiful yard with a pool and it is a popular gathering place during the summer months. For those of you who are saying, "Hey, wait a minute! Is this all the pictures? I demand more!" just hop on over to Constance's Gallery and see everything I couldn't fit here.
***All pictures were taken by our talented daughter, Amy -- of planetmancuso fame.

3 comments:

thedollymama said...

I didn't take that one of Leah and caleb.

Connie said...

Oh yeah, I did. But that's the only one!

the editor said...

Great pictures! I'm particularly partial to the one of Rachael and Pa! Gotta get that one framed too!