Jul 11, 2006

"Absolutely non- earth shattering, makes no difference in anyone's life" important announcement!

After a bit of indecision -- how can I leave my first love?-- I have decided to move my blog to Typepad. I really love my little blogspot blog (if it's possible to love something that only exists in cyperspace) and I have had a wonderful time learning how to do different things with my little piece of cyber real estate. But, sometimes blogger has let me down, especially in the picture uploading area. So, without futher ado, I introduce my Typepad blog: C by the Sea! Pretty much everything is the same -- you can leave comments, see my pictures and all that jazz. Let me know what you think!

I'm going to leave this blog up for a while, just in case things don't work out with me and my new friend...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

well this stinks but i guess if you have to go, you have to go

Connie said...

Aww, so sweet!

Look at it this way it's quicker to type in cbythesea.typepad than cbythesea.blogspot. One letter shorter!!

Unknown said...

Hmm..well this is going to be different. Maybe you'll start a new trend here!

Anonymous said...

please don't go, we will miss you

Connie said...

Just come on over to www.cbythesea.typepad.com...